Once upon a time would be an easy way to begin telling the story of Flame Gurl. That is, if she was a fairy tale. There are no dwarves or gingerbread houses covered with candy in her story. Only frying pans and door hinge squeezed oranges. Flame Gurl meets up with some pretty cool characters along the way including Teeny of Teeny’s Diner, Superhero Frying Pan Gurl, Super Villain Blu Jacket and a mysterious dark-haired man! So come join Flame Gurl in a Flametastic adventure of a lifetime!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Thursday, July 20, 2006

In Trouble Already

I can't believe Bonnie's already gotton into trouble! What on Earth is she doing with Blu Jacket? Maybe she tricked her or something. Maybe Blu Jacket has some evil plan. Who knows. I'll know is that I have to get my sister away from her. But how? Maybe Flame Gurl can help.

Farrah

3 comments:

Flame Gurl said...

I'm right on it Frying Pan Gurl! Flame Gurl will be in touch soon.

Farrah

Anonymous said...

There is no way that you will catch me, Flame Gurl! Farrah's sister is mine! Besides, I need a sidekick, you have one...

Blu Jacket

Anonymous said...

Wrong, Blu Jacket! This skateboard will help me catch up to you, and oh, look a kite to grab as well! Frying Pan Gurl's frying pan should come in handy as well!

Flame Gurl, AWAYYYYYY!!!!!

_________________________

You are Flametastic Visitor #

T Shirt
T Shirt